Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Morning, Sunshine

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy

Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry

Sunshine on the water looks so lovely

Sunshine, almost all the time, makes me high.

If I had a day, that I could give you,
I'd give to you a day just like today.

If I had a song that I could sing for you,
I'd sing a song that made you feel this way.


*Sincere apologies to any of my rocker friends who I have disillusioned by demonstrating my absolute recall of John Denver lyrics. Just wait till I pull out my mad Barry Manilow quoting skillz...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Just beautiful. The beach is nice, too. ;-)

Welcome home!!!!!!

Swine said...

Nice pics. And, apologize to no one about your music. Of course, if it were me, I'd have gone with a Whitesnake ballad.